200-pin DDR2 SO-DIMM
200-pin DDR SO-DIMM
66-pin DDR Chip
PC Communication Software
SIMCHECK II Line
SIMCHECK II LT PLUS
Refurbished LT PLUS
SIMCHECK II Adapters
Which System Is For Me?
Why Buy From Us?
Why Test Memory?
How to Purchase
Service & Upgrades
Contact us at
| RAMCHECK LX Key Features
- Tests and identifies all popular DDR2, DDR1,
SDRAM, and EDO/FPM memory devices with our large selection of optional
adapters. (Pictured here with the RAMCHECK LX DDR2 option.)
- Supports all Registered, Unbuffered, ECC and
non-ECC Parity memory devices.
- Reliable and low-cost, simple to
- Rugged test sockets.
- Efficient USB interface.
- SPD Wizard for programming, editing and saving
- Fast - tests a 512MB DIMM in 11 seconds (Basic
- Operate as a standalone unit or connect to a
PC to print and log test results.
- Large backlit LCD.
- Free firmware upgrades available
- Extensive selection of optional adapters for
DDR2, DDR, SODIMMs, SIMMs, chips and more.
Product operation and specifications are
subject to change without prior notice.
- Identifies module type, size, configuration,
voltage and frequency
- Checks open/short, addressing and identifies
- Voltage Cycling
- Voltage Bounce
- March Up/Down
- Relative Refresh/Cell Leakage
- Relative Voltage Spikes
- Temperature Stress Test
- Module is endlessly tested with different
- Detects pattern sensitivity problems
- Excellent for burn-in procedure
- Maximum 16 Row/16 Columns addresses.
Currently, 8GB modules can be tested. Test support is added as larger modules
are introduced to the market.
- DDR2 clock 667MHz, 600MHz, 533MHz, 466MHz,
400MHz and 366MHz (with DDR2 adapter). Upward compatible with 800MHz.
- DDR clock 466 MHz, 433 MHz, 400 MHZ, 333 MHz,
266 MHz, 200 MHz (with DDR Pro adapter).
- SDRAM clock 184 MHz, 175 MHz, 166 MHz, 150
MHz, 133 MHz, 100 MHz, 66 MHz (with SDRAM adapter).
- With optional adapters: x144, x72,x64, x40,
x36, x32, x18, x8, x4, x1.
- Edit/program/save SPD data, unlimited SPD
- Production Mode for automated SPD
- Convenient SPD Wizard
- 128 x 64 pixel LCD (F-STN/Black & White
mode, Transflective) with LED backlighting and 6 o'clock view direction.
Multiple LED indicators and status tones.
- Free firmware and PC software upgrades via the
- Optional new adapters for a wide range of
memory formats are continuously developed. Will work with upcoming DDR3
- 3C to 32C (40 F to 90 degrees F), 20% - 80%
- 100-250VAC/47-63Hz. A Universal Switching
Power Supply for 7V/4Amp is included.
- 9.5" x 6.5" x 3" (W x L x
H)/3.5 lbs (10 lbs shipping weight)